To manage and develop the HR processes to contribute to the effective delivery of strategies and priorities through close collaboration with line managers, employees, and the HR team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support line managers in the identification, prioritisation and fulfilment of their teams’ resourcing and development needs
- Provide day-to-day support to line managers (i.e., coaching, counselling, skills development, performance issues)
- Build employee commitment to the CEPI purpose, culture, and values
- Support the collective development and implementation of HR policy and processes
- Oversee all recruitment activity for the departments you are supporting
- Process owner for a minimum of one key HR development process
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum four years of experience in providing support to line managers as an HR professional/Partner
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organisational development, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion, performance management, and respective employment laws
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organisation’s ways of working, and the practices related to those factors
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Curious and passionate about people and learning
- Strong attention to detail with high-quality written and verbal communication skills
- Able to think strategically whilst also effectively managing operational HR processes
- IT savvy, with experience in HR software and Microsoft Office
Job level description:
- Builds knowledge of the organisation, processes, and customers
- Solves a range of straightforward problems
- Analyses possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Terms of Appointment
This is a full-time position. Salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. A pension plan and life and medical insurance are included in the benefits package.
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for this position, please complete the Application Form below. In addition, we encourage you to please attach a copy of the most recent English version of your CV.
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If you have an initial query rather than an application, kindly email us at CEPI_HRP@sri-executive.com.
SRI Executive is exclusively retained by CEPI to undertake this assignment.